Favorites

October 12, 2013

Dear Ezra....

Dear Ezra,

Well, here we are again. It's the end of another week--Saturday, October 12th. You're twelve and a half weeks old now.

This week, you have really stepped up the cooing. I captured a video of your babbles yesterday and I'm so glad I did. I prayed that I'd be able to, since you seemed to stop when I tried. And then finally, I was working in the kitchen, and you were laying on the bed, when I caught you, "agoo'ing" away.

You're laying next to me as I type, and you're busy playing with my shirt and a toy giraffe. I love how your little baby hands grab for things, I love how you look right at us when we kiss you or talk to you. A few minutes ago you grabbed my face--curious.

You're getting better at tummy time, content to bear it if I prop your chest up on a little pillow. It's like you can see the world better and are eager to explore and, as daddy says, conquer it. :)

Well little buddy, you're stirring. Time to play with you again.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment