Dear Ezra,
It's a rainy morning--Monday, October 7th. You are almost twelve weeks old! My, how the time flies. You're really growing up now, changing day by day, and I realize you're not the tiny little infant you once were, but already a growing, frolicking little boy.
This morning you woke me up with your smiles again. You were laying there next to me, and I must have heard you stirring; when I looked over you were all smiles. I like this morning routine. The smiles only last a few minutes before you get very hungry, but we understand that. After all, you've been sleeping so well and you need your breakfast!
You've started grabbing toys and putting them straight in your mouth now. You do such a good job and I'm realizing you're at that age where I need to keep toys with you or you seem a little bored.
You're such a little boy. Squirming, always (almost) moving! We don't get many snuggles unless you're nursing or falling asleep in my arms. Otherwise, your arms and legs are on the go!
Daddy and I call you superbaby because we're just so impressed with every little thing you do. It's so cute to watch you use one hand to grab your other and pull it to your mouth so you can suck on your fingers.
Speaking of Daddy, you are so blessed. Daddy is SO good at playing with you. You and him seem to have a very special connection, even at this young age. I love to see you smile at Daddy as soon as he comes home from work each day, or when we wake him up together in the morning. You need to always remember to love your Daddy, because he is a GOOD man. There will be times when you can't understand that and maybe don't like his instructions or advice, but take my word for it...your Daddy is a very wise man and you'll do well to listen to his counsel.
We love you, "little buddy." Just a short note on this rainy morning while you nap to remind you of that.
Love,
Your Mommy
That was absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete