I'm grateful for....
Wednesday mornings, when I need to be up, showered, dressed, and out the door before 6am. I wish I kept this early of a schedule every morning, but some unique circumstances with Aaron's work schedule have me on a slightly later schedule so we can be more in sync...). I'm so grateful for time to study the Word with other ladies, a seat where I can watch dawn in its beauty, and the quiet of the early morning.
Time outside with Ezra. We're trying to squeeze in a lot of sunshine before the long, cold, hard winter. (Can you tell how I feel about the short days that are around the corner?)
Inside jokes with the hubby. Need I say more?
The joy that cleaning and organizing brings me, and the chance to have a productive morning with Ezra by my side. He is just learning to help in very simple ways, but it's so fun and encouraging. This morning he helped me throw away trash, weed the garden, put clothes away in his dresser, and put books back on the shelf. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment