Favorites

October 6, 2014

October 6th

I'm grateful for...

My husband. I can't think what to say about him now but "wow." He was a natural at daddying since the moment Ezra was born, but I am watching him become an even more fun dad day by day now that Ezra is a little older and can finally go on adventures with daddy without mommy! Just a sampling of how amazing Aaron is: yesterday he worked hard with me to have "practice" family Bible time so Ezra can learn to sit still during church and small group, volunteered to take Ezra to the park to feed the ducks, and chased him all around Great Falls while I caught up with my dear mother-in-law. As I write, he is reading bedtime stories....What a great man.

And he is not only a great father but a fantastic husband as well. I am so grateful, especially in this time of sadness and heavy hearts, to have a man who knows me so well and can recognize the hurting moments so quickly. And he knows so well how to cheer me up. I'm also grateful that he doesn't just gloss over painful questions with simplistic answers, but admits that some questions are beyond his understanding as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment