Consignment sale loot!
Like all these pairs of baby shoes....!!
I've never been a shoe hoarder, but might be well on my way now! little boy shoes are just so cute.
But this little guy is likely to change sizes every two months, and the sale comes only twice a year, and well, the topsiders? Sure, they won't fit him for another year but they were so cheap and after all, he'll need them for any trips to annapolis! ;)
In all seriousness...I had been looking at Stride Rite shoes, as a lot of people recommend them and so I took Ezra to get his feet measured at Stride Rite. But each pair can be nearly $45 new! I am super grateful that today we found several pairs of Stride Rites in the $3-$7 range. Made my day! Now little buddy is all set for fall and winter, except for maybe one dressy outfit that we need to find for a wedding!
We also found a lawnmower/walker, for helping daddy mow...
A umbrella stroller, which will really come in handy, nice quality, tough and sturdy for our busy boy, only $5....
"Shopping" baskets so Ezra can hold onto our produce and enjoy grocery shopping even more...
and a little dustpan for helping with chores! (Can you tell we're getting to that "helping" stage?)
Thank you, God, for making me a mommy, for oh, I love it so!
Great finds!!!
ReplyDelete