Do you ever have a morning when you just know that you need the Lord's sustaining hand to cover you? This was one of those mornings. Even after witnessing His faithfulness and perfect plan manifest in my life, sometimes I still struggle to truly trust every moment of every day.
Sometimes it's when you're in a place like that that the Lord can use the smallest little bit of His word to encourage your heart.
Reading in 1 Corinthians lately, and this morning I stumbled across this verse:
"But by the grace of God, I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed
upon me was not in vain . . ." (1Cor.15:10)
Isn't that an encouraging thought? That even in our weakness, the grace of God is working in us?
Meanwhile,
"Let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls unto Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator." (1Peter4:19)
Press on!
No comments:
Post a Comment