Favorites

November 4, 2014

November 4th

I'm grateful for two very precious moments with my dear Ezra yesterday . . .

I was sitting on the kitchen floor, and he was running behind my back, from side to side, playing a peekaboo game of sorts, where he would come around the opposite side and give me a kiss. But the most precious moment was when he kind of reached out his hand to bring my face toward his--it's hard to put into words, but it was such a beautiful, tender moment. (Also, trying to figure out how he learned that--from watching mommy and daddy maybe??)

Then, we were having dinner, and I had put him in his highchair and he had started eating while I was still plating food for Aaron and me. He started saying something over and over again, and it took me a minute to realize he was saying "amen, amen, amen!!!" I think because we hadn't prayed yet, and he thought we should! (This darling boy loves to pray--often we'll be riding in the car, and I'll say a little prayer, and when I get to "amen!" he promptly follows up with "more?" over and over and over again. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment