Favorites

September 1, 2014

September 1st

I'm grateful for...

The first day of my very favorite month, the one in which my love story with Aaron began!

Recently celebrating 2 years since we bought our home. What a dear place God has provided for us. Two years later, even with all its quirks (whoever thought a nursery off the kitchen was a good idea has clearly never tiptoed around a house while a baby was sleeping, much less tried to cook right outside their room!!), we love it dearly, and I honestly don't want to think of ever outgrowing it or leaving it. It is where we have made all our best memories so far, and I am so grateful for such a cozy, rustic, log-cabin-feeling, unique place. And I'm also grateful for the hardworking husband who saved so diligently for many years so we could have such a lovely home.

No comments:

Post a Comment