Favorites

December 19, 2012

Back to writing?

It's time this poor blog gets some more writings on it.

One of the big reasons I didn't write for a while, I think, is because the big thing I wanted to write about was a secret for a little while:

No more am I talking about a "soon son or daughter," because we have one on the way, due July 12th, Lord-willing!

Anyway, I'm going to put up a couple of old posts, written back in the early days of finding out I was pregnant. We're almost at 11 weeks now; almost out of the first trimester! If you scroll down, there are three new posts about Baby that I think you might enjoy!

Rejoicing in the goodness of God . . .

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your newest blessing!!! :-) Loved reading your baby posts...I bled every week for 14 weeks with Rachel Anne, and it was such a test of faith as I had to repeatedly lay aside fear and grasp hold of trusting in the Lord and His sovereignty. And with losing our fourth baby, it has been the same walk all over again. He is truly kind to us, despite our weakness!

    Your little one is truly blessed to have a mama who loves the Lord like you do. :-)

    ReplyDelete