Favorites

September 20, 2012

I have a man . . .

It keeps striking me in new ways.

But I have a man.

Not just any man. Some are the gruff and short and scary type that you want to stay away from. Some aren't scary but they're mediocre and that's just as scary as anything else.

I don't have one of those.

I have a real man. A man who loves me in ways I cannot understand and blesses me with so much joy.

Today, I was struggling with some things. And my man could tell. And I didn't want to talk about them. But he kept asking questions. And when I told him, well, everything was better.

I have a man, and this man is one who I can tell my deepest fears and strongest dreams too. The one who will hear things that no one else on earth would ever hear. He is my man--he is the one my heart loves. And in nine days, I get to marry him. These two-hundred seventeen hours can't go quickly enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment